Partners Employment are currently looking for a number of Factory Operatives to work for a client on the outskirts of Shepton Mallet. This client makes a number if high quality products for all industry's. We are looking for people who will assist the team leaders with manufacturing of its high quality products.
Your Role: (training will be provided)
- Set up and operate production machinery
- Determine quantity and types of materials needed for each batch
- Feeding raw materials into production machinery
- Inspect finished products to make sure they meet quality standards
- Load and unload goods
- Prepare pallets for packaging
As well as the above you would be expected to carry out any other duties that are within the post-holder’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
If you would like to know more about this role please do get in contact.