Are you a customer service professional who enjoys talking to people on all levels and looking for a new role in 2019, if so we have the role for you.
Our client is looking for a customer service advisor to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis to start in March working on a full time basis where you will be responsible for providing first class customer support within a small team.
Duties and tasks to include:
- Answering incoming calls to the office and logging these calls to the system.
- Dealing with suppliers and contractors both by email and phone to obtain information, resolve queries or to obtain documentation.
- Processing documents and paperwork such as customer orders, matching and assigning with the correct job and updating customer / client records.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors on a daily basis, keeping customers updated on work processes and updated the system when a job is completed.
- communicate and update managers and sites when necessary via email and phone.
- Entering information on to a budget spreadsheet when needed.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable and friendly business where you will become a crucial member of the team who will offer you a supportive working environment and training.
This is a temporary to permanent position, please note hours are working from 12pm - 9pm Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like it could be your ideal role, we would love to hear from you.