We have an exciting and dynamic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our fast-growing company.
The role is to assist in achieving excellent customer service to clients by proactively managing reactive callouts and servicing visits in an organised and professional manner
Specific Daily Tasks:
- Answering incoming calls
- Logging calls
- Enter all calls on client Budget Spreadsheet
- Control and pass all reactive calls to subcontractors and partner companies
- Chasing suppliers/contractors for updates, ETA’s
- Co-ordinate any issues in conjunction with reactive call outs
- Processing documentation (worksheets, customer orders etc) and assigning to the correct job on database, updating records.
- Dealing with suppliers and sub-contractors by email & phone to obtain documentation and resolution of queries
- Liaising with clients and suppliers where necessary in the resolution of requests for information and queries
- Communication and updates to Area Managers and sites by email and telephone
- Process jobs to completion ready for passing to accounts department for invoicing
- Any other administrative roles that are required to facilitate good customer service
The hours are 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday and the role is offered on a temp to perm basis.
We are looking for someone with a strong customer service background, any experience within the catering or hospitality industry would be a bonus !
We are looking to start this position asap so please send us a copy of your CV of you would like to be considered.