We are looking to recruit a Caretaker for our client in Bath.
Duties will include:
- To assist with maintaining the security of the premises, to include the opening up and locking of premises
- To assist with a range of minor maintenance work e.g. remedial painting and decorating (within a height of 3.35 metres), repairs to fixings and small scale improvements.
- To assist with arrangements for major maintenance work to be carried out, to include escorting contractors and others to sites of repair and maintenance
- To assist in ensuring the general tidiness and safety of the outside areas
- To undertake general porterage duties to include the setting out and putting away furniture as necessary.
Previous experience of a similar role would be desirable, however a positive attitude and a can-do approach to basic DIY is essential, as well as an ability and willingness to take on a variety of practical tasks.
There will be occasions when you would be required to drive a minibus, therefore a full clean driving licence is essential.
Due to the nature of the role flexibility with working hours is essential, with some later working for calendared meetings, special events and some weekend working may also be required.
Full training will be given.
Working hours Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 2pm-10pm, 22.5 hours all year round
We are looking for someone asap so if you would like to be considered please send us a copy of your CV for consideration.