We are currently looking for an Assistant Building Surveyor to work with a client in Bristol. The right must have experience in using CAD.
- To participate in the execution of the team's property management function.
- To commission, supervise building, repair, maintenance and improvement works.
- To be responsible for liaison with property users and contractors prior to start of contracts, and while contracts are in progress to deal with problems to ensure smooth running of the works.
- To assess the user requirements and to develop a client brief.
- To prepare specifications and working drawings for minor improvement/maintenance schemes.
- To liaise with professional staff/consultants, both internal and external.
- To assist with the management of the AutoCad system and to prepare drawings.
To manage an emergency call-out system
Plum appointments is a division of Partners Employment which is an equal opportunities employer.