We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic customer focused individual with strong interpersonal skills to work within the order processing function of the Demand Team. You will be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service by ensuring customer orders are processed accurately to tight timescales.
The successful applicant will need good numerical, written and verbal communication skills. Data accuracy is essential as is a flexible approach and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Oversee and support with the receipt, checking & processing of customer sales orders to agreed timescales
- Provide order confirmation & fulfilment updates
- Proactively collaborate with Supply Chain & Sales teams to optimise service level performance and agree stock allocations / order prioritisation where appropriate
- Ensure timely processing of shipment confirmations, & invoice queries
- Manage day to day relationship with 3PL:
- Daily communication
- Order prioritisation - key launches / seasonal activity
- Issue management
- Participate in monthly / quarterly reviews
- Generate and publish department KPI's
- Support with departmental training and process improvement initiatives
- Manage and maintain supply relationship with customers
- Data management & ad hoc project work
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- IT literate; confident working with business systems. Basic Excel a pre-requisite
- Ability to multi task and manage priorities
- Data entry experience would be advantageous