We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a growing and friendly business within the heart of Wiltshire.
You will have previous accounts experience and be able to use your previous skills and experience to join the team and hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for maintaining your own portfolio of clients where you will work to build rapports with these clients and manage these accounts effectively and proffessionally.
- Providing an exceptional service to clients ensuring you build rapport with clients, managers, directors and staff.
- Management and preparation of client papers along with managing correspondence to both clients and the tax office.
- Resolving client queries when necessary and offering advice to clients to ensure you are offering the best service.
- Preparing accounts, management accounts and tax returns.
- Completion of tax returns and managing / preparing detailed reports.
Candidate Attribute and Skills:
- Previous accounts experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and someone who can confidently talk to clients at all levels.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Flexible within their working approach and be able to adapt to change
- AAT or ACCA Qualified (Part of Full)
- Knowledge or awareness of GDPR
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team who go the extra mile to treat thier staff well, ensuring a friendly and fun working environment and a company who is rapidly expanding.
Don't miss out on this fantastic role and apply with your CV today for immediate consideration.